|Starting in mid-September, 2014, school will be 1 hour late on Mondays for teacher inservices. This will be every Monday for the remainder of the 2014-15 school year.|
Thursday, April 24th, 2014
Thursday, April 24th, 2014
Lunch Menu Chicken Nuggets & Roll or Ham & Cheese Stacker, Scalloped Potatoes, Buttered Carrot Coins, Mixed Greens Garden Salad, Creamy Cole Slaw, Pineapple Chunks, Apple Wedges
- GENERAL STUDENT INFORMATION
- SENIOR GRADUATION INFORMATION
April 30 -7:00 p.m. - Baccalaureate Service; Church of the Good Shepherd; Jackson
May 14 -6:00 p.m. - JCC Senior Scholarship Award Program; JCC Auditorium
May 18 -2:00 p.m. - Commencement Program; JCC HS Main Gym
Class Colors: Turquoise & Gold
Class Flower: White Rose
Class Motto: “We Stick Together”
- NO PARKING in the Lower NE Parking Lot (#C) all day this Friday.
- We will have a Mock Crash & Speaker on Friday from 10:00a.m. to 11:45a.m.
- Detention will be held today from 3:05p.m. to 3:45p.m. in Mr. Steiner's room (#18).
- Deadlines for purchasing and paying for a 2013 - 2014 yearbook are as follows…
May 5th to order a yearbook with any personalization or extras! M
May 13th to order a just a yearbook with no extras, personal icons, names, etc.
To see if you have ordered, paid or owe money yet see the posted list next to the office & Media Center.
- Students with Library Books checked out: All books are due back to the Library after 3 weeks. After this time they must be renewed or returned. Please review the books you have checked out. The Media Center still have overdue books from September of 2013. Thanks!
- Any Senior interested in speaking @ Graduation should contact Mr. Steiner no later than April 30th.
- The annual talent show is coming up on May 2, 2014! Sign up at the main office by April 30. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. T.
- Please excuse the following students after 3rd hour TODAY (for the remainder of the day) for an FFA event: Megan Edlin Riley Schneekloth Macy Kalfs Emmalee Krosch Bailee Fischer
- Senior Class Officers need to meet with Ms. Flagstad during 2nd lunch TODAY. Those that have 1st lunch can meet with Mrs. Buresch. This can be done in the lunch room quickly after you get your lunch.
- SPORTS/ACTIVITY INFORMATION
- Varsity Track Triangular @ Home today vs. Fairmont & Martin County West beginning @ 4:15p.m.
- ** Reminder to all Athletes and Extra Curricular Activities Participants - in order to compete you must be in school ALL day on the day of an event or competition and you must be here by 11:00a.m. in order to practice.
- FACULTY/STAFF INFORMATION
- MCA Testing will be done on April 24th, 25th & May 7th & 8th.
- Please excuse the following students all day on Monday, April 28th & Tuesday, April 29th for the State FFA Convention:
Alexa Palmer Ally Ringeisen Ana Dunlavey Andrew Hesse
Andrew Holmberg Angela Holthe Annika Lilleberg Bailee Fischer
Bailey Boyer Bailey Schneekloth Becca Dose Brandon Schmit
Connor Boell Christian Goyne-Yarns Corri VanderWoude Dylan Lucht
Elyse Johnson Emily Pederson Emma Lilleberg Emmalee Krosch
Emmalie Benson Erica Pietz Grace Rossow Haley Bass
Hannah Holmberg Hunter Klontz Izaac Lucht Jacey Edlin
Jack Ziemer Jade Holthe Jenna Hartzler Jenna Petersen
Jeremiah Flatgard Jordon Ellefson Josh Christoffer Josh Ulbricht
Julia Schumann Justin Petersen Karli Cavness Kassidy Timmer
Kate Wigans Kayla OConnor Kaylee Rosenkranz Keegan Klontz
Kilen Warmka Kyanna Hall Lexie Hoffman Macy Kalfs
Mady Vancura Maggie Post Marcus Hinkeldey Matt Acheman
Matt Schmit Megan Edlin Michael Miller Michaela Kellner
Michaela Vancura Michelle Buresch Moira Carlson Natalie Neal
Paige Anderson Patrick Tate Peter Ignaszewski Peter Nasby
Riley Johnson Riley Schneekloth Ryder Lesch Ryker VanderWoude
Sam Swift Shelby Benson Sophie Johnson Sydney Eddy
Taylor Boell Wyatt Ignaszewski Zach Bargfrede
- COUNSELING OFFICE INFORMATION
COLLEGE VISIT SCHEDULE